We are always looking for new topics to update the Focus with. Below are a couple of ideas that the Editors have in mind. Please list in descending order (Top of the list being your greatest preference, and listing in descending order.) the topics you would prefer to learn more about:
- Basic Adobe Photoshop Techniques
- The Power of a Pose ( Art & Portrait)
- How to earn $$ from your Photography Business
- Interactive Posts ( Photo Critiquing/Comparisons, etc.)
- Camera Critiques (Sony/Nikon/Canon?)
- Creating Art with your Camera
- Wide Angle- Why WIDE?
- The Intrigue of Contrast
- Photographer Biographies
- What's Inside my Camera? The 'Inside' Scoop. (How your Camera takes a Picture.)
These are just a few ideas. Please also include any ideas that you have in mind, in your comment/email. If you are a photographer and would like to write something for the Focus, please either leave a comment, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!