Saturday, April 18, 2009

Of Baskets, buckets, and bubbles...


Aren't these too cute??


Praise the Lord they were all half off or on super
clearance, even the fabric :)


Hopefully there will be
some adorable faces
peeking out of these
baskets!
I've read that bubbles
are good for keeping
babies' attention :)



I have a new project!
Starting this week, I will be
volunteering baby portrait services
at our local pregnancy care center!

It looks like it will be a fun
and exciting ministry :)

I'd be grateful for your prayers,
as I seek to serve the center
and all the moms who come...

I'll keep you posted!
Baby pictures are too
good to keep to yourself :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. yay! what a fun ministry project, Allison! It'll be very rewarding, I'm sure. Baby pictures are always so much fun to take cause babies are just so adorable!! Can't wait to see some of the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:15 PM

    What a great idea Allison!! Some of my most favorite pictures (saved in my "idea" files) are of little babies and baskets! You have inspired me! ;-) Will be praying for you that not only will you be able to capture the beauty and uniqueness of each child but that your testimony will be a light to their mothers too!

    Blessings

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the encouragement Ruth, and Grace!

    I can hardly to post some photos :) :)

    Allison

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to read interviews from Marvelous Photo-bloggers??