Thursday, September 03, 2009

Weekly Assignment: Outdoor Self-Portrait


My dog, Dixie, was such a good girl while I set the
timer, sat down, jumped up to look at the picture,
and do it all over again....and again....and again ;)


Finally! I got one that made me happy :)
I've tried to teach my Dixie to have good
manners and not lick faces, but I only had
10 seconds and decided to let it go....this once :)

Sooo...now it's YOUR turn!
This Weekly Assignment is Outdoor Self-Portrait.
You can take it with a pet(s), parent(s), sibling(s),
friend(s), or object(s)! :D

Deadline is September 10, 2009
Fringe Mailbox

Looking forward to seeing your photos!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love your self-portrait Allison! It's beautiful. Great job...I mean, I would hardly have guessed it was a self portrait.

    This is a good assignment...ok, if I remember to do it that'd be great! We'll see what I can come up with. =)

    Ttfn...Ruth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ruth Ann :)

    I used my 50mm lens all the way open at f1.8....I r.e.a.l.l.y like that lens!!

    Had to prop the camera on it's strap on top of a table which was on top of a chair....now that I think of it, a tripod would have been easier :D

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to read interviews from Marvelous Photo-bloggers??