Friday, December 10, 2010

So Long, Farewell, Auf wiedersehen, Goodbye...


Well, my wake-up post didn't do much did it?
ha-ha.

Anywho...

I have kept up this little blog for some years now, and have loved all the comments, and having you all for my 'web' friends. But. The Fringe is one of 4 blogs that I oversee, and as it almost the same as my photo blog, it has been a challenge to come up with different ''stuff:" to put on here which would not be the same as Allie Dean. Plus, the less time I spend online the better...the list of other things to do is really long.
(Which might have to do with the fact I add to it regularly.)
So.
I am combining this one with Allie Dean, and you will see all things photography on there. The Fringe will remain as is, in case you would like to look at it again someday :)

Thank you all for your generous support with my photographic ramblings, and I hope you will continue visiting with me and each other on Allie Dean Photographie.

Happy 2011 to ya'll!

Blessings,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to read interviews from Marvelous Photo-bloggers??