Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Of siblings and cameras.... :)

While on our visit to Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving, I asked my younger sister, Evvie, if she would like to learn how to take pictures. She said yes, and I gave her a simple assignment of taking photos using the 'rule of thirds'. Below are some she took :)




I may not always be around to catch moments, and I'd like to have everyone in my family know how to make good pictures. This is a way to influence my sisters and parents in something that will benefit them and give us another common bond!
Have you instructed your siblings (older or younger, or your parents) in photography? If so, write and let me know your story and include some of their pictures, and I will post them here!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to read interviews from Marvelous Photo-bloggers??