Monday, November 19, 2007

When no man can work...



Last night I was working on some Scripture verses that I had taped to the ceiling above my bed. My sister in the bunk below, had a light on, and by it I could just make out the words. After a few minutes, she turned the light off, and just like that, the words vanished into the dark! The sudden exit of light brought to mind another verse:
"I must work the works of Him that sent Me, while it is yet day: the night cometh when no man can work." John 9:4
The last part now had new meaning. Night comes every day, slowly at first, but when it is dark, it is very dark! Imagine all the things that are impossible to do in darkness, such as read Scripture, help another person, even getting out of bed!
Let us redeem the time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to read interviews from Marvelous Photo-bloggers??